- PRIN Social Ontology - Ontology of Human Rights (2005-6): this research is the first stage of a two-step project, co-financed by the Italian Minister and Luiss University, that gathers many Italian Universities (Turin, Padua, Bergamo) working on the idea that an ontology of social objects - in the wake of John Searle’s views - could provide the best tools to deal with some of the most difficult ethical and political puzzles of our contemporary world.
- Ethics and International Relations (results published, as Etica delle relazioni internazionali, Costantino Marco Editore, Cosenza, 2004).
- Ethical Code for Capitalia (2004)
- Social Budget Tuscany
- Human rights, citizenship rights, and labour rights (partners of University of Modena and Reggio Emilia)
- Ethical Code for Festival Crociere (2003)
- Dispersion of sovereignty and human rights in the age of globalization (funded by CNR, 2001)
Last updated on 24 November 2008 - 11:45am.